Junior Skills Clinic is an annual clinic facilitated by Scott Hamlet a silver licensed coach who has developed and hosted the clinic for the past 21 years.
The clinic is tailored specifically to work on the following:
· Demonstrate and understand principles of stretching
· Improve core competitive swimming skills such as starts, turns, finishes
· Each stroke including medley will be covered
· Every child will learn to be a leader and work on skills necessary for them to take forward into their home coaching program.
· This is not a stroke correction or endurance based clinic however the principals of technique of all strokes including improvement drills will be covered.
Scott welcomes and encourages any coaches wanting to attend